Addressable combined security detector Udar-V-A.
Udar-V-A detects attempts to break and (or) steal ATMs, safes and other bank security tools and sends alarm notifications to a control panel via an address loop in accordance with the Rielta-Contact-ADR protocol.
The detector provides the ability to select the operation mode depending on the material of the protected structure and the possibility to apply a stepwise sensitivity adjustment for the burglary detection and the explosive gas detection channels.
- Controlled area: - metal cabinet, door, ATM upper cabinet - 6 m2.
- Detection of destruction of various building structures: concrete walls and ceilings, brick walls, wooden, plywood, chipboard structures, metal safes, cabinets and ATMs.
- A wide range of detectable impacts, including gas cutting, electric cutting, electric arc.
- Automatic selection of the operation algorithm depending on the type of applied destructive effect.
- Indication of the detector status and interference vibrations of the secured object.
- Adjustable indication modes.
- Emission of alarm notifications by opening the relay contacts.
- Addressable combined security detector Udar-V-A - 1 piece.
- Operational documentation.
- safe, ATM lower cabinet - 3 m2.
Contents of the kit: