Addressable line coordinator BRSS-AR.
Addressable alarm subsystem features:
- Connection of up to 250 addressable detectors.
- Ring or radial addressable loop with short circuit and breakage control.
- Encrypted exchange.
- Addressable loop range is 1 km with a cross section of 0.75mm2 (127 devices).
- Short circuit insulator for localization of short-circuited sections of the addressable loop.
- Power supply over the addressable loop.
- Fast delivery of the first alarm (less than 1 second).
- High resistance to interference and noise.
- Protection against detectors swapping.
- Low current consumption (coordinator - 20mA, detectors - 0.5mA).
- Activation of the detector identification mode to simplify the search.
- High information content (detector type, release date, software version).
- Remote configuration and control (on/off indication, sensitivity change, etc.).
- Remote testing of detectors.
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.