Addressable combined fire alarm siren Trubach-A.
Trubach-A informs people about events by generating sound and light alarm signals.
- The siren is designed to work with a control panel that supports a two-wire addressable loop with a two-wire exchange protocol "Rielta-Contact-ADR".
- Control over the transmission of notifications is carried out by commands from a control panel through AL.
- The power to the siren is supplied ovel AL.
Contents of the kit:
- Addressable combined fire alarm siren Trubach-A - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
12 (±4) V
to 30 mА
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Case opening control
Sound pressure level at 1 m
Sound signal frequency
from 2 to 5 kHz
Illumination range at contrast perception of a light signal
от 1 до 500 лк
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.