Combined addressable security detector Udar-A.
Udar-A detects attempts of breaking and (or) theft of ATMs, safes and other bank security tools with subsequent transmission of notifications via an address loop to the control panel in accordance with the Rielta-Contact-ADR protocol.
- Controlled area, not less than:
- Detection of destruction of various building structures: concrete walls and ceilings, brick walls, wooden, plywood, chipboard structures, metal safes, cabinets and ATMs
- Wide range of detecting abilities, including identification of gas cutting, electric cutting, electric arc, etc.
- Automatic selection of the operation algorithm depending on the type of destructive effect.
- Indication of the detector’s status and interference vibrations of the secured object.
- Adjustment of indication modes.
- Generation of alarm notifications by opening relay contacts.
- Combined addressable security detector Udar-A - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
- solid concrete, brick or wooden structure - 12 m2.
- metal cabinet, door, upper cabinet of ATM - 6 m2.
- safe, lower cabinet of ATM - 3 m2.
Contents of the kit: