Addressable manual call point IPR-A (IP513-1-A).
IPR-A allows to manually activate the fire alarm with subsequent transmission of an alarm notification to a control panel via the addressable loop in accordance with the Rielta-Contact-ADR protocol.
- The detector complies with the requirements of GOST R 53325-2012. Detector class A.
- The detector is powered by AL.
- The status of the detector is indicated by red and green indicator lights.
- The detector has a built-in short circuit AL isolator.
Contents of the kit:
- Addressable manual call point IPR-A (IP513-1-A) - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.