Wireless smoke detector Ladoga PD-RK.
- Ladoga PD-RK was designed to detect smoke preceding fire with the following alarm message sending over the wireless two-way communication protocol “RIELTA-Contact-R”
- Self-control of the dust level in the smoke detection chamber, as well as its sensitivity decrease
- Message types: “Normal”, “Fire”, “Attention”, “Dust” (dust level in smoke chamber), “Failure” (sensitivity decrease), “Main battery discharge”, “Backup battery discharge”
- Sensitivity from 0.05 to 0.2 dB/m
- Power supply is provided from two batteries: main - CR123A and backup - CR2032
- The operation time from the battery is not less than 10 years
- Wireless smoke detector Ladoga PD-RK - 1 pc.
- Battery СR123A - 2 pc.
- Operational documentation.
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Case opening control
from 433,05 to 434,79 MHz
to 1000 metres
to 10 years
CR123A, 2 pc.
not less 5 seconds
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.