Repeater Ladoga BRSS-RК-RТR allows to connect the detectors located at the area with weak radio signal to BRSS-RK-485 vers. 1.
- Advanced modern receiver-transmitter
- Two way radio exchange
- Operating frequency range 433.05 ... 434.79 MHz
- Range of coverage in open space up to 1000 meters
- 8 operating frequency numbers, comprising main frequency and reserve one
- Automatic change-over to reserve frequency
- 126 digital networks for each operating frequency
- Up to 31 detectors in the same network
- Data dynamic encryption
- Protection against detectors substitution
- Variable period of radio communication sessions
- Adaptive power of the transmitter
- Main and backup power supply batteries
- Battery life up to 10 years
- Control and forecast ability of batteries discharge
- Extended information capacity
- Retransmission support
- Developed wireless product line
- Integration with any control panel
- 1-4 relays indicate the states "Normal", "Flarm" (Fire), 5-8 generalized, indicate states: "Opening", "Alarm", "Malfunction" and "Armed",
- Possibility of programming operation tactics for built-in relays and radio channel executive modules from a PC via USB connection
- Autonomous radio channel system BRSS-RK-R - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
from 8 to 30 V
no more than 50 mА
from -30 °C to +50 °C
Case opening control
from 433,05 to 434,79 MHz
to 1000 metres
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.