Flooding alarm signaling device STZ.
- The device allows to detect water leaks from water and heating pipelines in buildings, boiler rooms, etc.; refers to a class of devices designed to detect man-made threats.
- It is installed indoors and generates an alarm by opening the contacts of the executive relay and turning on the sound alarm device. It is used independently or as part of security alarm systems.
- The signaling device includes a signal processing unit (SPU) and sensitive elements (SE) from 1 to 3 pcs. Each SE is connected to the SPU via a separate two-wire line up to 15 m long.
- Sensors can be installed both on a floor and on a wall
Contents of the kit:
- Signal processing unit - 1 pc.
- Sensing elements - from 1 to 3 (determined by the consumer at the time of the order).
- Operational documentation.
from -10 °C to +50 °C
SPU: 80х80х31 mm, FD: 65х22х16 mm
Flood detection, water height
wet surface touching
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.