Wireless resource consumption sensor Counter-RK.
- Counter-RK was designed for automated counting of house services and utilities resources: hot and cold water supply, power supply. The information is transmitted via radio channel communication to a Control panel
- Counter-RK is connected to the output of water, electricity and other meters with a pulse output
- Counter-RK counts the pulses that are generated at the output of the utility meters and transmits the values for further processing to the control panel via the radio communication channel;
- Wireless resource consumption sensor Counter-RK - 1 pc.
- Battery CR123A - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Wireless resource consumption detector
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Case opening control
from 433,05 to 434,79 MHz
to 1000 metres
not less 2,5 years
Number of connected detectors
Minimum pulse duration
Maximum input frequency
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.