Alarm loops extension relay BRSS-Ex ver.1.
BRSS-Ex ver.1 was designed to receive alarm signals from detectors installed in hazardous areas and provide power supply to them. BRSS-Ex ver.1 is an intrinsically safe barrier that must be installed OUTSIDE of the hazardous area.
BRSS-Ex ver.1 sends information about the status of intrinsically safe loops according to version:
Contents of the kit:
- control panel Ladoga-A (the most detailed information)
- any other addressable control panel via relay module ("BRV-A" ver.2)
- any other addressable control panels via broadcasting of the loops resistance from hazardous area
- BRSS-Ex ver.1 - 1 pc.
- Resistor C2-23H-0.25-10 kOhm ± 5% - 8 pcs.
- Resistor C2-23H-0.25-2 kOhm ± 5 % - 5 pcs.
- Operational documentation.
from -40 °C to +55 °C
Number of spark safe alarm loops
Number of spark safe power supplies PI
Explosion protection marking
[Ex ia Ga] IIC X
Maximum current consumption in standby mode (no devices are connected to the PI circuits)
Maximum current consumption (in case of short circuit of all alarm loops and PI, supply voltage 8 V)
Сontrol panel Ladoga-A, relay module (BRV-A ver.2)
Maximum current consumption (A)
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.