ATM security vibration, Tilt and Gas detector SH-VTG.
- SH-VTG detects attempts of break-in and stealing of ATMs, safes and other bank protection equipment
- Controls the changing of the detector's tilt relative to its initial position
- Wide range of detectable attacks, such as thermal lance, acetylene torch, drilling, diamond drill, electric cutting, hammers, chisels, explosion, etc.
- Detection of flammable gases in pre-explosive concentration (10% of dangerous density)
- Cover tamper output
- Wall tamper output
- Alarm output: energized Form A two NC relays
- PC configuration
- ATM security vibration, Tilt and Gas detector SH-VTG - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
from 9 to 17 V
from 0 °C to +50 °C
Case opening control
from 0,1 to 1,6 m/s2
Detectable concentration of combustible gases
10/20% of LEL (for propane)
Maximum area controlled by the detector (m2)
Case opening and separation from the protected surface control
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.