Combined with glass break detector Pyrone-7.
- Two independent detection channels: Glass break (GB) channel - detecting destruction of engineering structures made of all types of glasses as well as glass bricks. Passive infrared (PIR) channel - detecting intrusion into protected area of closed premises
- Wide-angle detection zone of PIR channel
- LED indication of the channels state and possibility of its disabling
- Possibility of PIR and GB channels sensitivity modes changing
- Alarm memory
- Alarm message generation separately via PIR and GB channels by relay contacts opening
- Combined PIR + Glass-break Detector Pyrone-7 - 1 pc.
- Operational documentation.
Maximum detection range on the acoustic channel
Maximum detection range on the infrared channel
Minimum area of secured glass
from 9 to 17 V
from -20 °C to +55 °C
Case opening control
Any information about the technical characteristics, scope of delivery, country of manufacture, appearance and color of the product is given for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.